Global Sustainability Positioning
We know the challenges faced to achieve sustainable development and the impossibility of achieving goals alone. That is why we work in partnership with the civil society, governments, NGOs, clients and suppliers. According to our Global Positioning, our performance follows the following principles:
According to the positioning, our performance follows the following principles:
– To have economic viability, aggregate value to shareholders and employees and share value with society, contributing to local development.
– Be socio-environmentally responsible and promote continuous improvement of socio-environmental management in its operations and value chain.
– Ensure the good governance and transparency of its operations, through legal compliance and risk management.
– Promote respect for human rights and decent work in its operations and value chain.
– Promote personal and professional growth of its employees, valuing diversity, and seeking the continuous improvement of working conditions, health and safety.
– Contribute to food and nutritional security promotion.
Global Sustainability Positioning Towards a Deforestation and Conversion Free Grain Chain
We are pleased to announce our first progress report on our commitment “Towards a Deforestation Free Grain Chain”. Along with this report we are also announcing the new version (2019) of our commitment now called “Towards a grain chain free from deforestation and conversion”.
These documents reaffirm our efforts and progress in one of the major challenges of the sector, which is to achieve a production free of deforestation and conversion of native vegetation to all the biomes in which we operate, primarily Amazonia and Cerrado in Brazil.
“We had companies - partners and competitors - as well as NGOs congratulating us on our approach, for having been broad and for having had the peace of mind to admit we do not have all the answers at present. In addition, many people have made themselves available to help us. This is very positive.”
Sustainability, Communications and Compliance Director at AMAGGI and Executive Secretary at the André and Lucia Maggi Foundation
Sustainability Plan - Vision 2025
In order to integrate the company’s business strategies for the next few years into the Global Sustainability Positioning, and to enable us to monitor our commitments targets’ achievement, we have developed our Sustainability Plan with a vision until 2025.
With this we aim not only to position ourselves, but to engage partners and the entire sector to which we belong.
The Plan is divided into the following Strategic Blocks:
Go to the Global Positioning website and learn a little more about each of the strategic blocks cliking here.
By 2025 all contributions will be received and reviewed by us. This means that your contribution can be part of how we conduct and design our business.
Awards and Recognitions
We have been recognized for our business’ sustainable management in the main specialized rankingsSee our Certifications
Partnerships in the value chain
Believing in the importance of working together for sustainable performance, AMAGGI maintains initiatives and partnerships of great valueLearn More